What to Bring and FAQ
What to Bring
- Sheets, Bedding, Pillow, Mattress Pad (regular twin size)
- Toiletries, Towels, Washcloths
- Iron (Auto shut off), Ironing Board
- Plastic under-the-bed storage containers
- Computer, Office supplies
- Trash can
- First aid supplies/prescription medicines
- Room lighting (non-halogen, no paper lamp shades)
- A plastic bucket for carrying toiletries to the shower
- Power Strips with surge protector
What not to Bring
- Air Conditioners
- Weapons including Mace
- Halogen Lamps
- lava lamps
- black lights
- All cooking appliances including Keurig & coffee makers, George Foreman Grills, hot pots, toasters, blenders, etc.
- Incense/Incense Burners
- How do I reapply for on-campus housing?
- Can I tour the residence halls?
- Are freshman required to live on campus?
- When will I receive my housing assignment?
Housing is given on a first come, first served basis. It is necessary to submit a Housing Agreement & Preference Form along with a deposit to reserve your spot on campus. Housing assignment priorities are based on the date of deposit. Due to the demand for on-campus housing and limited amount of space available, the College is unable to guarantee housing for all students. Early applications are strongly recommended. A completed Housing Agreement, signed by the student, indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined in the Housing Agreement. Please be aware that the agreement is for the full academic year, including both the fall and spring semesters and that assignment to a specific building and type of room cannot be guaranteed. To obtain a Housing Agreement & Preference form, please contact the Admissions Office at 617-236-8818 or via e-mail at email@example.com.