- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Deli sandwiches made-to-order
- Home style entrees for lunch and dinner
- Cooked-to-order grill station
- Daily soups, and a generous salad bar
- Grab & Go salads and sandwiches
- Convenience store items
7:30 am - 7:00 pm
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
All residential students are required to purchase a declining balance meal plan. Each student has $1,350 a semester in Declining Balance Dollars to use in the food court. You can spend as much or as little you like! Just present your student ID to the cashier, and the cost of your meal will be deducted from your account. The meal plan is for your use only. If you wish to pay for a visitor's meal, you must be present at the register.
Non-resident students may purchase a meal plan or purchase individual meals. Students who require special diets should contact the Food Service Manager and discuss the possibilities of providing suitable meals.