Refunds and Tuition Insurance
Title IV Credit Balances
Non-Title IV Credit Balances
Credit balances not created by Title IV financial aid may be refunded at any time. Please download and complete the refund request form to initiate your refund.
Email the completed refund request form to email@example.com
Refund Procedure for All Credit Balances
Fisher College understands that you'd like your refund quickly and conveniently, so we've partnered with BankMobile to offer our students the option of receiving a refund in one of three convenient ways. Visit – www.refundselection.com and choose the refund preference that best suits your needs.
For further assistance, contact the BankMobile Customer Care team by visiting bankmobilevibe.com/contact-us.
- I have a question about my student account.
- Should I make a payment even if I didn't receive a bill?
- What date must my student account be satisfied by?
- How can I edit or change the billing address attached to my account?
- Why am I charged for Student Health Insurance?
- Am I eligible for a refund? How I receive my refund?