Faculty and Staff Resources
Access your fisher.edu e-mail account.
Read our updated guidelines on COVID-19.
The Center for Teaching Excellence
(CTE) at Fisher College collaborates with all faculty to help guide their on-going professional development as reflective and innovative teachers within a diverse learner-centered institution.
Objectives In order to best serve the diverse population of Fisher College, we organize our practices around the following objectives:
- Provide orientation, mentoring and instructional support for all faculty at the college
- Provide a variety of professional development activities to promote effective teaching and learning practices for a diverse student population.
- Encourage learner-centered teaching practices that work to foster active and engaged learning environments
- Assist faculty and students with academic support of the Learning Management System
- Provide instructional training and assistance for online and blended teaching
- Enhance and expand collaborative opportunities for students and faculty across disciplines
- Research, evaluate and provide opportunities for reflection and dialogue about the changing nature of teaching and learning
For information or inquires contact CTE Director Heidi Hendershott, Ph.D. email@example.com