Applying to Fisher College
Boston is a great place to live and study! Fisher College actively seeks students from diverse backgrounds who have demonstrated the potential to graduate from Fisher College. Each application file is reviewed on an individual basis and all submitted materials are taken into consideration.
Application review for the fall semester begins in November of the previous year. Applicant review for the spring semester begins in September of the previous year.
Application credentials are reviewed regularly. Accepted students will be notified on a rolling basis and granted access to a personalized admitted student site so they can explore Boston and learn more about their future home. Students who may not meet admissions requirements will be notified after Fisher College has received all relevant information necessary to make a sound admissions decision.
Apply Online or Mail
- Completed online application or Common App
- Completed paper application (a $50 application fee is required. This fee can be waived during your campus visit or by applying online)
- High School Transcript Request Form, please fill out and provide to school counselor
- Electronic High School Transcript Request Form, request your transcripts online
- SAT/ACT Scores, (2) Letters of Recommendation and a Personal Essay are recommended but are not required for admission
- If you have completed a GED in lieu of high school, please forward official test scores
- Home-schooled students should contact the admissions office to discuss admissions requirements
The admissions office reserves the right to request additional information to determine admissions eligibility.
Please contact the Office of Student Accessibility Services if you would like to inquire about specific accommodations upon enrollment
Prior to initial matriculation, a final official high school transcript indicating your date of graduation, must be sent to the College prior to initial matriculation
International students have additional requirements and must submit the application and materials found on the International Application Procedures page.