Continuing your future at Fisher College!
Every year, Fisher welcomes new transfer students from around the globe. Our transfer population continues to grow, and we hope you will consider joining our community! Located in the safe and historic Back Bay neighborhood of Boston, Fisher provides excellent educational value through a unique blend of small classes, individual attention, and a vast array of co-curricular activities. Our dedicated faculty and staff ensure students receive ample academic support to achieve success in the classroom. This helps students feel confident in their studies and makes them able to take advantage of everything that Boston has to offer.
Ready to apply? Transfer applicants may apply online with the Common Application or by completing the Fisher College Transfer Application. Each application file is reviewed on an individual basis, and all submitted materials are taken into consideration. Application credentials are reviewed regularly and accepted students will be notified on a rolling basis.
Transfer On-The-Spot Decision Days - Register now for an upcoming event to receive an immediate decision on your application and a priority transfer scholarship.
The world knows it as Boston, you'll call it campus - Schedule a visit to see our beautiful Back Bay campus in person and meet with a member of our admissions team to review your next steps in the application process.
Transfer Admissions Requirements
- Completed application form.
- $50 application fee (this fee can be waived if you apply via our Transfer Online Application, Transfer Common Application or during your campus visit).
- Official final high school transcript or GED (except for applicants who have earned an associate's degree).
- Official transcript(s) from each college/university attended.
- Letters of recommendation and personal statement (optional).
- Transfer students must be in good academic standing, have no outstanding balances due to a previous college, and have no disciplinary record at their previous institution(s).
The admissions office reserves the right to request additional information to determine admissions eligibility. Home-schooled students should contact the admissions office to discuss requirements.