Most international students at Fisher College are admitted to the United States in F-1 student status. If you will be studying at Fisher in any other status, please note that the below does not apply to you.
How to Obtain an F-1 Visa
In order to obtain an F-1 visa, you will need to be accepted to Fisher College and issued a Fisher College Form I-20. To get a more detailed breakdown of tips on obtaining an F1 visa, please contact Mackenzie Cushman at email@example.com and a guide will be emailed to you.
- My passport has expired. What should I do?
- How can I get a replacement for my I-20?
- Can I renew my visa without leaving the United States?
- If I decide to change my major, do I need a new I-20?
- What should I do if my visa stamp has already expired? Can I travel and re-enter as a tourist?
- When can I apply for Optional Practical Training?
- How long does it take to process Optional Practical Training?
- Can I work on campus?
Dean of International Academic Operations and Curriculum Development, DSO