Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Essential Information

Most international students at Fisher College are admitted to the United States in F-1 student status. If you will be studying at Fisher in any other status, please note that the below does not apply to you.

How to Obtain an F-1 Visa

In order to obtain an F-1 visa, you will need to be accepted to Fisher College and issued a Fisher College Form I-20. To get a more detailed breakdown of tips on obtaining an F1 visa, please contact Mackenzie Cushman at and a guide will be emailed to you.

Terms and Definitions

Passport and I-20 FAQ

Contact Us

Mackenzie Cushman
Director of Admissions
T: 617-670-4538
Robert Melaragni, MBA EdD
Vice President of Enrollment Management, PDSO
Chief Admissions Officer
T: 617-670-4401 
Nancy Pithis
Dean of International Academic Operations and Curriculum Development, DSO
T: 617-236-8814