Online and Graduate Admissions Requirements
Undergraduate Online Admissions Requirements
To apply for an online undergraduate program, students must:
- Complete an Online Application
To be accepted, students must provide:
- Proof of High School completion or equivalent (GED)
College transcripts from any previously attended colleges
Students who have completed an associate degree do not need to submit high school transcripts
Official transcripts are required prior to starting classes
Graduate Admissions Requirements
To apply for a graduate program, students must:
- Complete an Online Application Form
To be accepted, students must:
- Meet program specific requirements, outlined below
- Provide unofficial transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor's degree. If accepted, official transcripts are required prior to starting classes.
- Personal essay or Statement of Purpose addressing ONE of the following:
- In 300-500 words, describe and articulate how obtaining this degree will help further your career, and how your career and experiences to date have prepared you for this degree or career path.
- 60-Credit Counseling Psychology Only: In 400-600 words, describe and articulate how obtaining this degree will help further your career and how your career and experiences to date have prepared you for this career path. Based on this, identify the populations that you hope to work with and those with whom you think you would work successfully.
- Two current (not more than 1 year old) letters of recommendation supporting their admission. Letters of recommendations should be from individuals with whom they have worked closely in a professional or academic setting.
Students may transfer up to 9 graduate credits transferred from another regionally accredited graduate program. A minimum grade of B- is required.