Congratulations on your acceptance to Fisher College in Boston's historic Back Bay! With over 200,000 college students in Boston every fall, our city is a great place to live and study. Find some resources on the right to learn more about our different departments, review our video library, chat with real falcons, and more.
If you have questions, please contact our admissions team so we can assist with all of your next steps in the enrollment process.
- I have been accepted! What's my next step?
- What's the Pre-Enrollment Guide?
- When/How do I complete the FAFSA?
- Is there a deposit deadline?
- Where is the housing application?
- Can I chat with current students or faculty?
- What's the process to register for classes?
- Can I appeal my Financial Aid Offer?
- What are the health requirements before enrolling?
Enter the Falcon's Nest
Pre-Enrollment Guide (Spring 2021)
Pre-Enrollment Guide (Fall 2021)