Congratulations on your acceptance to Fisher College in Boston's historic Back Bay! With over 250,000 college students in Boston every fall, our city is a great place to live and study. Find some resources on the right to learn more about our different departments, review our video library, chat with real Falcons, and more.
If you have questions, please contact your admissions counselor so they can assist with all of your next steps in the enrollment process.
- What is my next step after being admitted?
- What is the Pre-Enrollment Guide?
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- When is the deposit deadline?
- How do I apply for college housing?
- Can I speak with a current student or professor?
- Can I appeal my Financial Aid Offer?
- What are the health requirements before enrolling?
CHANGES TO THE 2024-2025 FAFSA - LEARN MORE NOW!
Be prepared for new changes within the FAFSA and application timeline for the 2024-2025 aid year.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Explore the Fisher College Disclosures and Consumer Information webpage for important information including the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. A hard copy of the Annual Security Report may be obtained by contacting the Fisher College Police Department at (617) 236-8880.