General Studies (AS)
- Explore essential knowledge, perspectives, and methods across multiple fields of study.
- Communicate effectively through written, oral, and visual presentations.
- Demonstrate critical thinking to analyze and interpret philosophical and social issues.
- Perform accurate calculations using symbolic operations and provide meaningful descriptions of data.
- Identify personal connections between academic learning and professional goals.
Term Length: 8-weeks
Typical Time to Completion*:
10 terms; 1 years, 8 months
Semester Length: 15-weeks
Typical Time to Completion:
*Based on continuous enrollment of two courses every term. Time to completion may be shorter based on eligible transfer credit or longer if course enrollment varies.