This program will provide students with the opportunity to develop the following competencies and ability to:
- Analyze and apply the concepts and principles of the functional areas of an organization to inform business decisions.
- Organize data to examine the economic as well as the legal, ethical, and social responsibility of organizations in our society.
- Communicate in a professional manner in all organizational contexts.
- Demonstrate team work, leadership and motivational skills in a variety of organizational settings
- Examine global perspectives of businesses.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills in business and management scenarios.
Management Career Track
Bachelor of Science in Management degree graduates are equipped to pursue careers in a variety of positions in private, government and not-for-profit organizations. Graduates of the program have secured employment in the fields of accounting, education, finance, health care, hospitality, manufacturing, marketing, retail and sales. Positions held by graduates range from a college registrar to an administrator of a major hospital. Additionally, students are given the skills necessary to pursue graduate business degrees, such as an MBA.
Term Length: 8-weeks
Typical Time to Completion*:
20 terms; 3 years, 4 months
Semester Length: 15-weeks
Typical Time to Completion:
Students who have earned 30+ college credits are encouraged to inquire about the Degree Completion Program (DCP).
*Based on continuous enrollment of two courses every term. Time to completion may be shorter based on eligible transfer credit or longer if course enrollment varies.