Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Fisher College’s MBA in Strategic Leadership program changes the lives of business professionals by preparing them for greater career success through the practice and application of knowledge and skills used by highly successful business professionals.
The overarching purpose of the MBA core individual student learning outcomes is to better prepare graduates for positions of increasing levels of responsibility in a business.
- Apply fundamental business knowledge, critical thinking and problem solving methods to realistic business scenarios.
- Demonstrate graduate level research skills.
- Analyze data found in all business functions, using accepted quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Construct appropriate communications strategies and methods to effectively address managerial and leadership scenarios and responsibilities.
- Evaluate and understand the interactions between business functions.
- Appraise and integrate the concepts of business law, business ethics, social responsibility, and risk management; and the role of external factors, including government on business operations.
- Analyze the effects of internal systems and human behavior on business operations and demonstrate collaborative organizational behaviors.
- Identify business challenges, and evaluate, critique, and recommend courses of action, integrating management and leadership theory and practice.
- Analyze and interpret the effects of globalization on all aspects of commerce.
Term length: 8-week terms
Typical Time to Completion*: 10 months - 14 months
Term length: 12-week terms
Typical Time to Completion*: 10 months
*Based on continuous enrollment. Time to completion may be shorter based on eligible transfer credit or longer if course enrollment varies.