Early Childhood Educator Offerings
Attention: Center Owner/Operators
Does your organization need a college course for more than 14 employees? Specialized cohort course pricing available. For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Discounted Courses for Early Childhood Professionals
Are you an early childhood professional looking to enhance your knowledge and skills? Take one or more of our 8-week courses for only $500 per course. All courses are offered online and completed in the comfort of your own home. A maximum of four courses is permitted for non-degree seeking students.
What can you do in 8 weeks?
- Complete a course(s) from Fisher College’s well-known Early Childhood Education degree programs.
- Learn from the experiences of your peers and skilled faculty while gaining valuable skills and knowledge in your career.
- Apply all courses you take toward a certificate, associate, or bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. Once you complete the required courses, you'll meet the educational requirements for all levels of certification within the age group chosen -- as required in the state of Massachusetts.
- ED115: Introduction to Early Intervention
- ED116: Health, Safety, and Nutrition for Young Children
- ED120: Infant/Toddler Curricula
- ED121: Preschool Curricula
- ED204: Strategies for Children's Behavior
- ED223: Program Administration for Early Childhood
- ED224: Supervision and Personnel Management in Programs for Children
- ED227: Children, Family, and Community
- PS103: Child Development
Explore the Fisher College Disclosures and Consumer Information webpage for important information including the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. A hard copy of the Annual Security Report may be obtained by contacting the Fisher College Police Department at (617) 236-8880.