The Library serves as a gateway to information resources, creating an environment in which the members of the Fisher College community can access and use information in a constantly changing, technologically driven world.
The library embraces the College Mission by providing resources designed to support the curriculum, to promote intellectual curiosity and cultural appreciation, and to engage students, faculty and staff in the teaching/learning process
Access millions of books and films through our Integrated Library System through BiblioCommons.
Search Fisher College's digitized collection: The Charles Viewer, The Beacon, and College Catalogs.
Access resources on any subject you need to research in Fisher College's online databases.
Fisher Library: Serials Solutions
Search Fisher College's databases for full text availability by journal title.
- What Are the Library's Hours?
- How Do I Donate a Book or Film to the Library?
- How Can I Access Resources Not Available at Fisher?
- What Equipment Can I Borrow From the Library?
- How Do I Access Downloadable and Streaming Media From the Boston Public Library?
- Want to Schedule a Library Instruction Session? (In person or via collaborate?)
- How Do I Cite Sources in my Papers?
- Is There a Book, Film, or Database That you Think Would be Relevant to the Collection?
- Have any Other Library Questions?