||To request a refund:
- Download and print the REFUND REQUEST FORM (.pdf)
- Fill out the information above the ADMISSION / BURSAR section.
- Sign and date the request.
- Keep a copy for yourself and mail the original request to:
Attn: Bursar Office - Refund
118 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Students must have a credit on their account before a refund is issued. All Aid (i.e. scholarships, grants, and loans) for the semester or term must be applied to the account.
- Various departments will review this request along with the account history before it is processed. The review process will take a minimum of 2 weeks after it is received at the Main Campus-Bursar’s office.
- Ensure you have logged onto the www.FisherChoice.com website to select your refund choice.