Fisher College proudly offers lifetime career services to alumni. This website provides ample resources to get you started on:
- Fish*Net-Fisher College's FREE Online Job Database
- Fisher College's Alumni Association Networking Group on LinkedIn
- General Career Advice Resources
- Industry and Job Research Resources
- Career Workshops and Resources
- Educational and other discounts through the Alumni program
The Office of Career Services will make individual appointments or provide e-mail support to alumni. Schedule an appointment today.
Stay in touch! Use our Alumni Update Form to tell us where you are, what you are doing, alumni sightings, and other news so we can keep your classmates informed. You may also learn what Fisher College alumni are doing with their degrees by reading the lastest edition of the Fisher Today.
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Alumni are valued resources for our current student and alumni networks. If you would like to serve as an Alumni Mentor as a panelist, class speaker, mock interviewer, intern host, or in other ways, please contact Heather Carpenter, Director of Career Services. or designate your interest at the Mentor page on Fish*Net. Thank you for your dedication to the alumni of the future.