Section 3: Certificate of Enrollment

Who submits my certification of enrollment to the Department of VA?

Only the VA Certifying Official for Fisher College can submit a certification of enrollment (VA Form 22-1999) to the Department of VA; this certification is submitted electronically.

When is my certification of enrollment submitted to the Department of VA?

A student's certification of enrollment is submitted to the Department of VA after the student has officially enrolled into a course or courses; also the Veteran Services Department must have a student's Veteran Enrollment Certification Data Form (.pdf).


search login

Click here to cancel

You were trying to view a protected page.
Please login to gain access or cancel to go back to the site.
User ID:  
Please note:
This login is for administrators and portals only.
It is NOT to access your MyFisher or email accounts.

Forgot your password?