Veterans Affairs Information Packet

Updated: 02/4/2008

SECTION 1: General Information
Am I eligible to receive VA Education Benefits?
How do I contact the Department of VA?
How do I contact the Veteran Services Department at Fisher College?
What documents are required for certification?
Can I collect VA Education Benefits for a course also covered by TA?
During my extension do I continue receiving VA Education Benefit payments?

SECTION 2: VA Education Benefits
How do I apply for VA Education Benefits?
What is the MGIB Active Duty or Chapter 30?
What is Vocational Rehabilitation Education Program or Chapter 31?
What is VEAP or Chapter 32?
What is a Kicker?
What is the MGIB Selected Reserve or Chapter 1606?
What is REAP or Chapter 1607?
Can I switch Degree Programs while collecting VA Education Benefits?
How long does it take to receive my first payment from the Department of VA?
How long does it take before my information is updated on the WAVE Web site?
I have previously received VA Education Benefits at another College?

SECTION 3: Certification of Enrollment
Who submits my certification of enrollment to the Department of VA?
When is my certification of enrollment submitted to the Department of VA?

SECTION 4: Student Responsibilities
Who verifies my enrollment with the Department of VA?
How do I verify my enrollment with the Department of VA?

SECTION 5: Satisfactory Academic Progress
What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?
What is Training Time?
What is the Veteran Enrollment Certification Data Form?


search login

Click here to cancel

You were trying to view a protected page.
Please login to gain access or cancel to go back to the site.
User ID:  
Please note:
This login is for administrators and portals only.
It is NOT to access your MyFisher or email accounts.

Forgot your password?