Fisher College Students
Students currently enrolled in a degree of certificate program, and
those that have previously taken classes at Fisher College, may register
for classes by logging into MyFisher.
New Degree and Certificate Students
Students interested in a certificate or degree program must apply to the
program prior to registering for classes. Once enrolled in a program,
you will be provided with a MyFisher account. When you have received
your logon information, you may register for courses.
To apply for admission to Fisher College, visit the applicable Admissions section of our Web site:
Students Seeking to Register for Individual Courses (non-matriculating)
Fisher College courses are open to all students seeking additional
skills, knowledge, self-improvement, transfer credit for another
college, or preparing for graduate school. If you simply want to take
one or two courses, you are not required to submit an application. You
can begin taking classes by registering for courses using our online Course Registration Catalog. Follow the instructions below to get started:
- Enter our online Course Registration Catalog.
- Browse the 'Course Schedules' for a current listing of course offerings or enter a course number in the 'Search' box.
- Add desired courses to 'Your Schedule' from the course description.
- Use the 'Register' button to access the student and payment information form. Be sure to complete all required fields.
- Use the 'Submit' button to review your registration information.
- Use the 'Submit' to complete your registration submission.
Registering by mail, fax or phone:
- Print the campus registration form.
- Complete the form. Provide all requested information.
- Mail, fax or phone to one of our Campus offices.