||The Library is located on the second and third floors of 118 Beacon Street.
2nd floor 118:
- Circulating and Reference Books
- Four Computers and a Networked Printer
- Reference/Circulation Desk
- Reserve Materials
- Book Drop
- Associate College Librarian's Office
3rd floor 118:
The Library provides an atmosphere conducive to learning, research, and personal development. Students are expected to respect this environment when using the Library.
- Library Instruction Classroom, with 16 Computers and a Networked Printer
- Periodicals Room
- College Librarian's Office