The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) at Fisher College collaborates
with all faculty to help guide their on-going professional development as
reflective and innovative teachers within a diverse learner-centered
In order to best serve the diverse population of Fisher College, we organize our practices around the following objectives:
- Provide orientation, mentoring, and instructional support for all faculty at the college
- Provide a variety of professional development activities to promote effective teaching and learning practices for a diverse student population.
- Encourage learner-centered teaching practices that work to foster active and engaged learning environments
- Assist faculty and students with academic support of the Learning Management System
- Provide instructional training and assistance for online and blended teaching
- Enhance and expand collaborative opportunities for students and faculty across disciplines
- Research, evaluate and provide opportunities for reflection and dialogue about the changing nature of teaching and learning
Click below to access the Faculty Sharing Forum. Once logged into Blackboard, scroll down to the Faculty Sharing Portal in BB000 to get more in depth information.