The Computer Information Systems Concentration of the Bachelor of Science in Management Program is designed to give students an understanding of business functions, management principles and the critical role of technology in any modern business or other organization. They will gain a solid foundation in computer science and information systems, while also studying management fundamentals. This program enables students who have an aptitude for technology to pursue their own areas of interest within the field and to be competent administrators within a technology-based organization.
- Comprehensive curriculum covering networking, operating systems, multimedia, programming, databases and web development.
- Unique approach to learning programming using Robotics
- Can be taken as a stand-alone A.S. or BSM concentration and with no loss of credits from students transitioning from the A.S. to BSM degree.
- Required internship component
- Future CS electives such as Geographic Information Systems, Computer Vision & Applications and Computer Security & Applications