Other State Grants
Many other states aside from Massachusetts offer support to students who meet specific qualifications. The states of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont all allow their residents to transfer scholarship support to Massachusetts schools. If we have added a state grant to your award, it reflects our best estimate of your eligibility; however, the amount is subject to change, based on state guidelines and funding levels. You will be notified directly by the state whether you qualify, and if so, the dollar amount of your award. It is important that you check with your state scholarship office about qualification requirements and application deadline dates.
Please visit the Web sites below for additional information regarding your state of residence (links open in new window).
- Connecticut Department of Higher Education (CDHE)
- Finance Authority of Maine (FAME)
- New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation (NHHEAF)
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA)
- Rhode Island Higher Education Assistance Authority (RIHEAA)
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC)