Thank you for your interest in our Fisher College students! We offer many options for your recruiting needs, and if, after reviewing the information below, you have additional questions, please contact Kayla Reeves
, Internship & Employer Relations Coordinator with any questions.
to post job, volunteer, or internship positions
- Classroom Visits: Speak directly to students in the classroom to assist candidates through mock interviews and resume review, advise program directors as industry experts to ensure that our programs are responsive to the marketplace, and offer perspective at topical or career panel discussions.
- On-campus Interviews: Schedule a date to conduct first-round interviews on campus for job or internship opportunities. Career Services will advertise your opportunity and use the Falcon Recruiter to post your position and collect resumes. You may decide to interview all candidates or select the most qualified.
- Partnerships & Sponsorships: Sponsor a student’s membership in your industry’s professional or networking organization.
Internships for Academic Credit program
Fisher College believes in the importance of an experiential education. All DAY bachelor degree candidates are required to complete an internship for a minimum of 3 credits (120 hours) that pertains to their major. Many associate degree candidates also have an internship requirement.
Internship sites will:
- Provide an internship experience that will amount to at least 120-hours before the end of the semester.
- Provide professional development feedback when possible/appropriate.
- Complete an evaluation upon completion of internship.