To All Driver Applicants
In order to complete your authorization to operate a Fisher College owned or leased motor vehicle, the following steps must first be satisfied:
Procedures, Forms and Documents
1. Read the Fisher College Motor Vehicle Safety Manual; complete and sign the Vehicle Driver Agreement and the Fisher College Motor Vehicle Records Authorization forms Click here
to access the safety manual and the forms.
2. Please note that Fisher College will obtain your driving record on your behalf. However, if your driver’s license was issued by one of the following states you will need to request it directly from that state: Alaska, California, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington.
3. After you have completed the above forms please make an appointment with Amy Cho at the Accounting Office (1 Arlington Street, 4th floor) via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 617-236-8824. Applications are processed every Friday unless arranged otherwise. At your appointment, you will be required to provide a valid driver’s license.
Safety Training and Test
4. Once your application to become a Fisher College authorized driver has been processed we will register you at Hanover Insurance for the required safety training. You will receive a welcome email from Hanover Insurance (the email will come from SafetySkills
) with your login information (user ID and password).
5. After you log in, select the My Video Library under the My Account Option. You need to complete the following courses:
• Distracted Driver
• 12 and 15 Passenger Van Drivers
• Driver Safety
• Hazardous Conditions
If you need to take a break, hit pause and come back later. It is mandatory that you watch all of the training video sessions before you take the QUIZ.
Thank you for your cooperation!