Family foundations and corporate philanthropies are instrumental in enabling Fisher to fulfill its mission. In just the past few years, foundations have supported a number of the College's initiatives:
- Access to higher education is at the core of the Fisher mission. The Abbot & Dorothy H. Stevens Foundation and the Citizens Bank Foundation have supported students through scholarships.
- The Common Experience, supported by the Lloyd G. Balfour Foundation, prepares freshmen for the rigors of college and sets them on a path of career discovery.
- The Henry H. Crapo Charitable Foundation modernized the College's science laboratory.
- The State Street Foundation invested in Fisher's innovative college readiness program, College 101, which is offered each year to Boston Public School students.
- The Verizon Foundation supports nursing candidates by investing in simulation technology.
Thank you to these and all of the foundations who have and continue to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Fisher students.