Fisher College would like to thank all of our guidance colleagues for their assistance. We share your interest in helping students make a wise choice about attending a college that is right for them. At Fisher, you can be assured that your students will receive:
- The individual attention they deserve every month of the year
- A thorough review of all materials submitted by an admissions counselor who is familiar with your school
- A quality visit to our campus, including a tour of our facilities, and an opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor
- If accepted, your student will receive a fair and generous financial aid award. If your student is not accepted to Fisher, they will receive counseling on why they were not accepted and what they will need to do to be accepted as a transfer student
School Visit Program
One of the best ways for you and your students to find out more about Fisher College is to visit us. Our visit programs offer the following:
- Free transportation for you and your students to and from your school
- An academic program featuring presentations on the programs of your choice
- A presentation about both the admissions and financial aid processes
- Tours of our facilities
- Lunch for you and your students
Contact Robert Melaragni, Vice President of Enrollment Management and Chief Admissions Officer, to set up your school visit.
Application Decision Days at your School
At your request, an admissions counselor, accompanied by a representative of our financial aid office, will come to your school to meet with prospective students, review their credentials, and make an acceptance decision on the spot. If accepted, our financial aid officer will counsel your student on how to complete their financial aid on a timely basis to maximize federal and state grant aid.
Contact Robert Melaragni, Vice President of Enrollment Management and Chief Admissions Officer, to set up your Decision Day.