Fisher Honors Program Scholarship (Day Division only)
The Honors Program Scholarship awards $2000 to those students accepted into Fisher College's Honor Program. The Fisher Honors Program Scholarship is renewable each year, as long as the student remains in good standing with the Honors Program.
The Nicholas Dimancescu '07 Memorial Scholarship (Day Division only)
The Dimancescu Family scholarship is offered in memory of their beloved son and brother, Nicholas. Nick graduated from Fisher College in 2007 with an associate degree in hospitality and tourism.
- Applicants must be full-time, day students who have completed a minimum of 36 credits at Fisher College (three semesters)
- Applicants must be in their junior year of study
- Applicants must intend to complete their bachelor's degree at Fisher College
Additional Merit Scholarships
Fisher College offers a wide range of scholarship options to help make your education as affordable as possible. In addition to any Federal or State Financial Aid, you may also qualify for one or more of the following scholarships/awards:
- $10,000 Presidential Scholarship
- $8,000 Achievement Scholarship
- $7,000 Opportunity Award
- $5,000 Charles River Award
- $5,000 Transfer Scholarship
Scholarships are renewed annually as long as the student is attending classes as a full-time student and maintains the cumulative grade point average required for the scholarship.