Fisher College Faculty
- Director of Health Sciences
- Associate Professor, Science
- B.A., Biology, Boston University
- M.Ed., Science, Boston University
- Office: 108 Beacon Street, 4th floor, Room 42
- Tel. 617-236-8864
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pauline Hatzikostantis joined the Fisher College faculty in 1989. Since then, she has served the college in a variety of different capacities, including Director of the Medical Assisting program, Chair of Allied Health Programs and Human Services, and as Chair in The Division of Accelerated and Professional Studies in Boston. Professor Hatzikostantis currently serves as the Program Director for Health Sciences and Associate Professor. Her teaching areas include Biology, Human Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Human Reproductive Biology and Nutrition.
She states, "It is rewarding to me to see the student who walks into my class with the negative, preconceived notion that biology is hard and impossible to understand successfully complete the course with great pride and a big smile."