Fisher College Faculty
Dr. Neil Trotta
- Dean, Division of Accelerated and Professional Studies and The School of Health Professions
- Assistant Professor, Business, Management
- B.S., Business Administration, Western New England College
- M.B.A., Western New England College
- Ed.D., Nova Southeastern University
- Office: 108 Beacon Street, 1st Floor
- Tel. 617-236-8867
- E-mail: email@example.com
Professor Neil Trotta teaches the following courses in the Division of Management and Public Service: Marketing, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, and Senior Project. Mr. Trotta earned his MBA from Western New England College and spent over 10 years in the healthcare staffing industry in the areas of sales, marketing and sales management. Neil spent the bulk of his time as the Director of National Accounts selling to "C" level executives at major healthcare systems across the United States.
"My aspiration to share my knowledge came while I was working in the corporate world. I had an opportunity to look back at my education and decided I could provide a hands-on and practitioner's approach to teaching. For over a decade I have had the pleasure of teaching both traditional students and the adult learners where I use real-world and personal experiences to enhance the learning process."