The Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology was established at Fisher College in 2015. Students are eligible for invitation if they meet the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled as a major in a psychology program.
- Have completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent of full-time college course work.
- Have completed at least 9 semester hours or equivalent of psychology courses.
- Have earned a cumulative GPA that is in the top 35 percent of their class (sophomore, junior, senior) compared to their classmates across the entire college that houses psychology (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale).
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA average for psychology courses.