This program is a leader in Fashion Merchandising education and provides the student with a broad background in the fashion merchandising and retail management sectors. Upon completion of the program, students will have the knowledge and skills necessary to enter the exciting fashion industry.
Why the Fashion Merchandising Concentration at Fisher College?
- Fisher is located in Boston’s premier luxury fashion district
- Boston offers a rich source of artistic, social, and cultural influences on the apparel industry
- Hands on learning with frequent outings to local retail establishments to observe operations, merchandising techniques, and window displays
- Coursework links innovation, economics and business sense to promote global commerce
- Small classes with individual attention from creative, devoted faculty member
- Extracurricular activities by way of museum visits and local fashion events
- Fashion Study Tours to New York City and Paris
Develop business skills to complete the link between social, inspirational and cultural elements to the ever-changing world of fashion and the global marketplace. Fashion is visual, learn with your eyes and excel where management meets fashion at Fisher College.