How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in College 101. To apply, please contact your high school guidance counselor, or Julissa Jimenez, Coordinator of External Relations. You may also submit an application online.
Note: At this time, Fisher College can only accept applications from students attending its partner high schools - Another Course to College, Boston Community Leadership Academy, Brighton High School, Excel High School, Fenway High School, and West Roxbury Education Complex. If you are a student from another high school, please contact your guidance counselor and tell them of your interest in College 101.
- Completed application
- High school transcript, including junior year grades
- PSAT/SAT Scores (if available)
- Supplemental materials, including an essay of interest, should be mailed to:
Attention: Office of Admissions/College 101
118 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Application Due: March 15, 2013
- College 101 Classes: July 8 - August 15, 2013