Incomplete Grades

Rarely, for extenuating circumstances such as illness or accident, a student cannot complete all course work on time. In such cases, the student can request from the Chief Academic Officer or Site Coordinator that an Incomplete (INC) be granted. If the request is approved, the student, the faculty member, and the Registrar will be notified of that decision in writing.

It is the student's responsibility to make arrangements with the faculty member to complete all course work and to submit it to him or her within 30 days of the end of the term in which it was granted. At the end of the 30-day period, if the course work has been submitted, the instructor will submit to the Registrar or Site Coordinator a Grade Change report with the received grade. If not, the Incomplete is converted to an "F" grade and duly recorded on the student's transcript.


search login