Declaration/Change of Major

Declaration of Major
Day Students declare a major at admissions. All DAPS degree- or certificate- seeking students must declare a major before or at the completion of 12 semester hours. However, a student must declare a major to be eligible for financial assistance.

Change of Major

A change of major occurs when an associate candidate desires to change to another associate's degree or when a bachelor's candidate changes to another bachelor's degree. Students must submit written notifications to the Vice President for Academic Affairs or Site Coordinator.

search login

Click here to cancel

You were trying to view a protected page.
Please login to gain access or cancel to go back to the site.
User ID:  
Please note:
This login is for administrators and portals only.
It is NOT to access your MyFisher or email accounts.

Forgot your password?