- Instructors may exclude latecomers from their classes at their discretion. An exclusion is an absence.
- Visitors are permitted in the classroom at the discretion of the instructor. Children are not permitted in the classroom.
- After the Drop/Add Period, students are not permitted to transfer from one section to another without permission. "Split" attendance is not allowed.
- Any student who misses a final exam because of illness must receive approval from the Chief Academic Officer or Campus Director to take a make-up exam at a time designated by the instructor. A student who misses the make-up exam will not be given further opportunity for a make-up exam. A fee of $25 may be charged for a make-up exam.
- Any student who gives or receives help on a quiz or exam or is involved in unethical practices in fulfilling the required assignments of a course will receive an "F" for that exam or assignment. In accordance with specific circumstances as determined by the Chief Academic Officer or the Campus Director, further penalties may be imposed (See Academic Dishonesty Policy.)