The Dean's List is the official recognition by the College of a student's excellent academic performance. Only degree students are eligible for this recognition.
To be named to the Dean's List in the Day Division, students must earn at least 12 college-level, grade-point-bearing credits in that semester through course work at Fisher within the Day Division; achieve a minimum semester grade-point average of 3.3; and also have no failing grades within that semester.
Students in the Division of Accelerated and Professional Studies may qualify for the Dean's List as follows: At the point of earning a total of 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120 college-level, grade-point-bearing credits through course work at Fisher, Dean's List candidates must:
1. Achieve a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.3
2. Have no failing grades within that 15-credit time period
Only degree students are eligible to graduate with honors. To qualify for honors at graduation, a student must achieve a final cumulative grade-point average at the time of program completion in the following ranges:
3.75-4.0 Highest Honors
3.5-3.74 High Honors
Every graduating class shall have one valedictorian who:
- Holds the highest cumulative GPA at the end of the seventh semester
- Has completed at least 64 credits of course work at Fisher College
- Will have completed baccalaureate degree requirements by the graduation date