With a Bachelors of Science in Management with a concentration in Computer Information Systems, students will be well positioned to obtain a job in the information technology sector or work in the IT department of a large corporation. At graduation, students will have experience with hardware, software, web technologies, and project management.
Examples of post-graduate positions would be:
- Government agencies, non-profit entities, and corporate service desks and other support roles
- Entry level positions at web development companies
- Systems administration support roles at cloud providers
- Support or consulting positions at consulting firms
- Hardware support of public schools, colleges and universities
- Technology retail stores